Eagle Mountain: Justus Du Plessis Prophecy FULFILLED!



In this video, Brian Anthony Bowen reveals Scriptures the Church never talks about which prove that Jesus taught that LGBT people are born this way...and that prove the Apostle Paul ordained Gay Marriage...IN THE BIBLE!

This changes EVERYTHING!
More info:
http://BrianBowenMinistries.com

**************************************************************


Note: Words highlighted in yellow represent a correction to the original version of this post.


Dear Pastor George, Pastor Terri, and Sister Billye,
Greetings!  Following is a prophecy you may recall from a while back that your congregation ministered in Sister Billye's series, "Daniel"

I have transcribed the prophecy and below, offer my interpretations of it.  I hope it proves to be a blessing to you all, and the entire Body of Christ!

**********************************
 
August 29, 1996
Justus Du Plessis Prophecy - Book of Daniel 

As taught by Sister Billye Brim and Pastors George and Terri Pearsons
Eagle Mountain International Church

**********************************

I didn't think it possible!  I didn't think it possible!  I didn't think it possible!

You're going to speak to the church this morning.  You're speaking to the ministries on prayer.

I want you to be my mouthpiece.  Speak to them slowly, gently, with divine urgency, because they have a dream and they have a vision which MUST be realized because I've given that to them.

They are MY people!  They are a people of destiny.  And so be warned that nothing should be said that I have not said to you.  Say it with compassion.  Assure them that I know of the love that is amongst them.  But that should increase ten fold, in view of what is going to happen shortly. 

Speak to Kenneth Copeland Ministries and the International Church.  Tell them that I regard them as a people of destiny as much as I regarded those four young people, part of the banished nation, far away from Jerusalem, waiting for the day when Jerusalem would once again be the home and the center of My people.  You intended to speak on Daniel and certain excerpts from that.  It is good because that is within the guidance of My Spirit and within the center of My Will.  But forget your notes!  You're not sermonizing. 

Regard it as a prophetic spirit that has come to you through Me.  Tell them that the secret of those four young men: Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego--the secret was that they frequently prayed.  Although they found themselves in a strange culture, they fasted.  And as they will do what I am to tell you to do, they will feel My Spirit resting upon them, equipping them, empowering them to go forth and be My people in a world that is not very different from what they found themselves in. 

There are so many strange cultures in America.  So many strange nations around the world.  And this is an international body, reaching out to the furthest corners of the world.  Tell them to read the Book of Daniel.  It is a much neglected book.  Some of my people have taken from it certain parts that they like, but I would have them as a body to read the entire book, to commence with that reading individually, and corporately as soon as possible.  They must hear it word for word.  They must note the number of times these people fasted and prayed, and let fasting be one of the clear motivations in their life to know My fullness and to know My plan for them. 

They are My people.  They are people of My choice.  They are people of destiny.  The leadership must know that My Spirit will never depart from them.  If they draw near unto Me, I shall  draw near unto them.  More than that, I shall ever be with them; never removed at any distance. 

Shortly, they'll be ministering in this country.  They will also be ministering in other countries, but every time, My anointing will rest upon them so powerfully, that they will know that they are people of My choice, and make themselves available. 

I want them to know that everyone involved in the ministry; whether it be a menial task, the most unimportant task in their own eyes; if they're My instruments they're important.  There is no link that can be taken out of the chain. 

I repeat, speak to them slowly, deliberately, fearlessly, but with divine compassion.  Love them as My people, My Church, My Body, My Bride.  Reassure them once again of My love that is infallible at all times, and My Spirit is available to them at all times since I dwell in them.  I'll be living with them, and in them from this day forward, more powerfully than ever before. 

They are My Nation.  They are My people of priests and prophets.  And none of them--not the least of them--should try to withdraw from what I'm going to reveal to them and what I'm to require of them. 

***********************************************
Sister Billye Brim teaching from her series, "Daniel:"
***********************************************

Daniel 2:28

28 But there is a God in heaven Who reveals secrets, and He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what it is that shall be in the latter days (at the end of days). Your dream and the visions in your head upon your bed are these:

29 As for you, O king, as you were lying upon your bed thoughts came into your mind about what should come to pass hereafter, and He Who reveals secrets was making known to you what shall come to pass.

"God is the Great Planner, and He only reveals to us what He wants us to know." 

"God deals in appointed times." (MOEDS)

"MOED is a key word to understanding the Book of Daniel"  (Genesis 1:14) (Leviticus 23:1)

"SEASONS = MOED = APPOINTED TIME or FIXED TIME or FIXED DATES"

"Daniel is about the Jewish people"

"Daniel is a Book of Prophecy"

"Just think of it...you've been asking, and preparing, and the Lord said (from the prophecy) you're just as much a people of destiny as those four Hebrew children were.  He's still dealing and moving, and now we're closer.  Hallelujah!"

Brother Brian Comments:  Hallelujah, indeed, Sister Billye!  HALLELUJAH INDEED! :)

Sister Billye Brim:  "We're to pay attention to the Prophets! Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel...."

Brother Brian Comment: Notice Sister Billye mentions Isaiah first! :)

...which brings us to Isaiah 53-56

These are the same passages Philip read to the Eunuch to teach him about Jesus and led to his subsequent conversion and baptism.

Isaiah 54 and Isaiah 56 are the same passages of Scripture Paul refers to in 1 Corinthians 7 as he ordains single gender marriage for "unmarried people" (which would include those whom Jesus had exempted, but could not ordain marriage for Himself, because He was speaking to Jews under the Old Covenant which banned eunuchs from the congregation of the Lord, let alone marriage and all other church sacraments in Deuteronomy 23:1)  None of the promises God grants in Isaiah 56 would come to pass until after Jesus had ratified the New Covenant and ascended into heaven.

Isaiah 55 is further referenced by Paul as he progresses through the remainder of 1 Corinthians 7

Isaiah 56 is referenced by Jesus when He said, "My House shall be called a House of Prayer (notice He omits "for all people" because it wasn't for "all" people at the time)....but you have turned it into a den of thieves."

Isaiah 56 shows the necessity of not only eunuchs inclusion in church, but also our offerings and sacrifices being on His altar.

Isaiah 56 shows the necessity for LGBT people to "take firm hold of His Covenant, keep the Sabbath sacred, and choose the things which please God (i.e. the Holy Spirit Baptism, faithful marriage, or celibacy.)

Isaiah 56 shows God promising a "memorial in His House" which I believe is a reference to Holy Communion (this do in remembrance of Me).

Until Isaiah 55:11-56:12 comes to pass, Jesus can't return.

***********************************************
Turning back now to brother Justus Du Plessis Prophecy in Italic Bold:
***********************************************

"I didn't think it possible! I didn't think it possible! I didn't think it possible!"

You're going to speak to the church this morning. You're speaking to the ministries on prayer.

Brother Brian Comments:  My House shall be called a House of Prayer for all people Isaiah 56 

"I want you to be my mouthpiece. Speak to them slowly, gently, with divine urgency, because they have a dream and they have a vision which MUST be realized because I've given that to them."

"They are MY people!  They are a people of destiny!" 

Brother Brian Comments:  17 And they shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels (My special possession, My peculiar treasure). And I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him. Malachi 3:17

"And so be warned that nothing should be said that I have not said to you. Say it with compassion.  Assure them that I know of the love that is amongst them."

Brother Brian comments: See Open Letter To Pastors and Pastor George's message from 11.6.11:

"But that should increase ten fold, in view of what is going to happen shortly."

Brother Brian Comments:  See Chapter 4: Messengers of The King

"Speak to Kenneth Copeland Ministries and the International Church."

Brother Brian Comments:  I visited EMIC during an evening service in March 2009, met Pastor Terri, explained that I had come to discuss this very prophecy from Justus Du Plessis, and she referred me to [an Associate Pastor].  We met briefly, I shared a print out of Paul's letter to the church from 1 Corinthians 5:1-1 Corinthians 7:40.  The message had not yet been prepared.  Indeed I only finished today, 11/17/2011 (and I may not be done receiving yet, but I think it's time to catch everyone up to speed and see where the Lord leads us all from here).  [The Associate Pastor] briefly shared the traditional stance regarding LGBT people and marriage, I thanked him for his time, and spent the last 2 1/2 years finishing the message you see in The Bed Keeper today.  Perhaps it's time we meet again to discuss further.....I don't know, but I'm speaking to Kenneth Copeland Ministries, and have a strong feeling that Brother Copeland spoke back through his prophetic utterance 11.11.11

"Tell them that I regard them as a people of destiny as much as I regarded those four young people, part of the banished nation, far away from Jerusalem, waiting for the day when Jerusalem would once again be the home and the center of My people."

Brother Brian Comments: See Chapter 9: Gotta Have FAITH!

"You intended to speak on Daniel and certain excerpts from that. It is good because that is within the guidance of My Spirit and within the center of My Will. But forget your notes! You're not sermonizing."

Brother Brian Comments:  LOL!  INDEED!  :)

"Regard it as a prophetic spirit that has come to you through Me. Tell them that the secret of those four young men: Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego--the secret was that they frequently prayed."

Brother Brian Comments:   If you check my Twitter feed or Pastor Terri's Twitter feed, you'll see I have referred LGBT people to her teaching on Praying in the Holy Spirit, as well as Pastor George's message from 11.6.11 and Brother Copeland's prophetic utterance from 11.11.11  several times already.  I hope they are tuning in!

"Although they found themselves in a strange culture, they fasted."

Brother Brian Comments:  Y'all have no idea how much I've fasted these past 7 years!

"And as they will do what I am to tell you to do, they will feel My Spirit resting upon them, equipping them, empowering them to go forth and be My people in world that is not very different from what they found themselves in."

Brother Brian Comments:  Okay, I admit it!  I'm anxiously awaiting to hear what you tell me to do.  I readily submit to your authority and ministry.  So far I've done my best since the radio interview on 11.1.11 to model what I would imagine not only the message that LGBT people should hear, but in a way that I would hope would be acceptable and equal to your ministry standards (but I'm on a wing and a prayer...I don't really know what that standard is, I have no formal training, and there are days I wish I did just have someone telling me what to do next).  For now, suffice it to say that if you make direct contact with me, I will do all I can to come into agreement with your requests and temper my actions to align with your direction, regardless from whom in your ministry it is derived.  (In other words, I don't expect Brother Copeland to call me every 5 minutes and tell me to breathe, but if Pastor George told Dr. Erby or Pastor Sandy (I met her briefly to say HI) to call me with some direction or counsel, I would find it difficult to not comply with any you may be able to provide, so that we work in harmony and cooperation with each other, and avoid running at cross currents to one another. 

I believe I have come as far with this as I can without additional human interaction with someone.  If not you, who?  I need a connection.  I just don't know to whom.  I only ask it's someone who knows the Word, demonstrates an understanding of what I share in The Bed Keeper (even if they are not in full agreement with all aspects of it), and with whom I can count on to commit to rolling as much of this out to the Body of Christ as soon (and as responsibly) as possible....and keep at it until at least the Shepherds are trained up, prayed up, and geared up to reveal to their flocks.  For all I know, you are all well ahead of me already.  Whatever works...just please let me know so I've got some guideposts moving forward.

"There are so many strange cultures in America. So many strange nations around the world. And this is an international body, reaching out to the furthest corners of the world."

"Tell them to read the Book of Daniel.  It is a much neglected book. Some of my people have taken from it certain parts that they like, but I would have them as a body to read the entire book, to commence with that reading individually, and corporately as soon as possible. They must hear it word for word. They must note the number of times these people fasted and prayed, and let fasting be one of the clear motivations in their life to know My fullness and to know My plan for them"

Brother Brian Comments:  I still have not done this fully, but I have read large portions and included in Chapter 9: Gotta Have Faith! 

I have listened to Sister Billye Brim's teaching on Daniel.  I had paid to visit Prayer Mountain to attend the Daniel teaching she held in April 2009, but was unable to attend.  I DO need someone's insights into how Chapter 21: Gaza: Holy Land for Gays would affect, bless or impede Israel's security, growth, prosperity, etc., in light of Bible prophecy.  To be honest, that's above my pay grade, and I hope she will give this material some thought and prayer to see if/how it dovetails into God's plans for Israel.  Finally, to be honest, I have been almost "afraid" to read all of Daniel because my job from the Lord has already taken so much out of me and so much spiritual energy, I'm not sure I can handle it until I've had some time to refill my spirit and get some more good preaching ministered to me!  I have a definite witness in my spirit that I will read all of Daniel soon, and that I will have even more insights, concepts and ideas revealed to me from it...I'm just not certain they apply to The Bed Keeper.  (Perhaps the beginning of another book, I don't know.  I'm just being honest and letting you know where I am at this point on the journey).

"They are My people. They are people of My choice. They are people of destiny. The leadership must know that My Spirit will never depart from them. If they draw near unto Me, I shall draw near unto them. More than that, I shall ever be with them; never removed at any distance.
 
Shortly, they'll be ministering in this country. They will also be ministering in other countries, but every time, My anointing will rest upon them so powerfully, that they will know that they are people of My choice, and make themselves available."

Brother Brian Comments:  I believe I've been ministering since 2007 when I first started really getting the pieces of this message, and started discussing it in online venues with Christians of all stripes and denominations.  I've learned most people are hearing most of this for the first time in their lives and have learned to be patient and thorough when answering questions no matter how many times I've answered the question before.  I do really well until they tell me I have a demon, or a reprobate mind or some other such nonsense, when I have found it necessary to quote Romans 2:1-3.  Most of the time folks get mad when they realize God's Word is true and stop the discussion. 

I never saw myself as a preacher.  I did preach my first sermon at age 11 called "He is Risen" from the Book of Matthew during an Easter Sunrise Service (also, right after catching Brother Copeland on TV waiting for my parents to get ready to go to church).  Some things truly never change, I suppose.  :)  If it's ever necessary to minister this message at a convention, I think I could do one.  Perhaps it would be best if I could just sit in a chair, share, and have Q and A from audience...and do it for as long as is necessary.  I just really don't know how God's going to use me from this point forward, but I know it's a GOOD PLAN, whatever it is! :)

I am officially making myself available.  I don't know if y'all will want me.  It may be helpful to meet with several pastors to help answer any questions they may have, as I'm very familiar with the questions that will be asked, the traditional understanding the Church has shared, and the chapter of The Bed Keeper that will address them.  Otherwise, I'm up to whatever God has in store for me....I'm just not certain I'm going to like it....but I'm sure I'll get over it

"It is a much neglected book. Some of my people have taken from it certain parts that they like, but I would have them as a body to read the entire book, to commence with that reading individually, and corporately as soon as possible. They must hear it word for word. They must note the number of times these people fasted and prayed, and let fasting be one of the clear motivations in their life to know My fullness and to know My plan for them." 

Brother Brian Comments:  I think I need to order the DVD of the Daniel teaching I missed from Sister Billye. 

"I want them to know that everyone involved in the ministry; whether it be a menial task, the most unimportant task in their own eyes; if they're My instruments they're important. There is no link that can be taken out of the chain."

Brother Brian Comments:  AGREED! and AMEN!

I repeat, speak to them slowly, deliberately, fearlessly, but with divine compassion. Love them as My people, My Church, My Body, My Bride. Reassure them once again of My love that is infallible at all times, and My Spirit is available to them at all times since I dwell in them. I'll be living with them, and in them from this day forward, more powerfully than ever before.
 
"They are My Nation."

"They are My people of priests and prophets.:

Brother Brian Comment:  If I'm a priest or prophet, it is by the Grace of God, but you can simply call me Brother Brian, serious (and I mean SERIOUS) student of God's Word!  The greatest gift I received from any man was Brother Copeland teaching me how to study the Bible...one word at a time....

"And none of them--not the least of them--should try to withdraw from what I'm going to reveal to them and what I'm to require of them."

Brother Brian Comments:  Here I am, Lord!  Use me! 

***************************************************************

Dear Valued Readers,
This blog continues to be a work in progress. As recent revelations and events throughout Christendom have created an increasingly fluid situation, updates will no longer be published at the end of each post, but rather only at the beginning of the corresponding posts so impacted.  As of August 1, 2013, the only updates to appear at the end of each post will be churches that are personally endorsed by The Bed Keeper as a "SAFE SPACE."

Readers may email thebedkeeper@gmail.com to discuss or comment on any posting.  Please note that while all feedback is highly valued and appreciated, it may not be possible to reply to each email.
 
UPDATE 01.15.12:
Lakewood Church officially endorsed as a SAFE SPACE for LGBT people to worship! Details here.

UPDATE 11.22.11:

Eagle Mountain International Church officially endorsed as a SAFE SPACE for LGBT people to worship! Details here.


 THANK YOU for your generous support of this work!
 
Let him who receives instruction in the Word of God share all good things with his teacher, contributing to his support.
Galatians 6:6